Leer Meaning In English » Dictzone German
- en.wikipedia.orgHis broad smile, encasing a row of gleaming teeth, appears extra a snarl or leer.
- The gadgets that you have collected will be displayed beneath “Vocabulary List”.
- Adults would leer, staring pointedly at our meals, although feedback were mercifully uncommon.
- LingueeLook up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations.
- If you need to copy vocabulary objects to the vocabulary trainer, click on “Import” in the vocabulary record.
History And Etymology For Leer
to such a pitch did his eagerness and infatuation go that he bought many an acre of tillage land to buy books of chivalry to read, and brought residence as lots of them as he could get. leer a Man to RuinTo gild a face with smiles; and leer a man to damage. What you’re looking for just isn’t yet in our dictionary?
The word within the instance sentence does not match the entry word. Add leer to one of your lists below, or create a brand new one.
Dictionary Entries Near Leer
en.wikipedia.orgThe males are caught leering at a beautiful woman bathing in a waterfall and are taken prisoner by her men. The camera forces the viewer to spend practically as much time leering at culturally appropriative dancers at a salsa club in Miami as Midge does. Sean was muscled, however not from the fitness center, and there was a defiant, leering hole in his grin, the place one of his front teeth was missing. The digicam cuts to a father figure leering at the couple with suspicion, and then to two girls sitting at the table who giggle knowingly. In one other, a widow fends off a leering priest by tricking him into sleeping along with her maid.